RELAX - EAT - MOVE - SLEEP - CONNECT
INTRODUCTION SESSION 12TH JAN
ST ALBAN'S CHURCH
A free, relaxed, fun and informal 6 week course with a mix of video, discussion and reflection.
Lead by Katy, a GP and positive psychology coach. The wellbeing course looks at practical things that increase health and happiness:
- RELAX • effective steps to switch off the stress response and switch on relaxation
- EAT • healthy tips to help you get to where you want to with your eating
- MOVE • incorporate moving more into your day
- SLEEP • improve your wellbeing and immune system through better sleep
- CONNECT • with yourself, and outside self: with others, nature and purpose
It's designed to make a difference and previous course participants say yes!