Four days of games, crafts, music and Bible stories.
To book your child(ren) onto the Christ Church W4 Easter Holiday Club 2019, please click the button below to complete the form and make payment by card on the next page. You will receive a confirmation of your booking after payment is received.
Please enter your child's name in the first box, and your email, before completing the rest of the form.
(Please note: to register for more than one child, please click "add additional ticket" at the end of the booking form)
If you wish to make payment in a different way, please email us on email@example.com.
Children must be aged 5-11 in April 2019.
The club runs from Tuesday 16th to Friday 19th April. Please advise us if your child(ren) will not attend all 4 days. The timings are 9.30am – 12.30pm each day.
If you have any other questions or queries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to seven things:
(1) In the event of accidents or injuries, appropriate first aid will be given to your child by a trained first aider. In an emergency and if you cannot be contacted, you are willing for your child to receive hospital treatment including anaesthetic if required. You understand that every effort will be made to contact you as soon as possible.
(2) Christian teaching is the main emphasis of this event and your child will be given an opportunity to respond to this.
(3) You are responsible for registering, dropping off and collecting your child promptly each day of the Holiday Club
(4) Snacks will be provided so please state any allergies or dietary requirements when booking. We run a NO NUTS policy, so please do not send your child with anything that contains nuts.
(5) Agreed use of personal data as outlined below:
Our use of your and your child’s data is to understand your child’s needs and communicate with you regarding the Holiday Club in case of emergencies
(6) You may give consent that we may hold your contact details to keep you informed about future Holiday Club events and other Christ Church W4 events that may be of interest. If you do grant consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Christ Church W4
(7) You may give consent that photos and videos may be taken of your child and used for Christ Church W4 displays – this includes websites and social media